There’s nothing better during the hot summer months than a refreshing drink… especially when its sweet, juicy and spicy like this super tasty mocktail!Print
- Juice of 15 kumquats
- 0.5 oz / 15ml ginger water
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup (optional)
- Sparkling water
- 1 thumb of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup water
- Place ginger and water into a high powered blender and blend for about 60 seconds. Place a cheese cloth or nut milk bag over a medium size bowl. Pour ginger water into the bag, and once the ginger water has drained out raise the bag a little and squeeze lightly to get all the ginger water out. Discard ginger pulp and transfer ginger water to a mason jar.*
- Place kumquat juice, ginger water, simple syrup and ice into an 8oz / 230ml a glass. Top with sparkling water and stir.
- *Store ginger water in the fridge and use within 2 to 3 days.
Keywords: Kumquat, Ginger, Mocktail