Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl (Vegan)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl 1x
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen spotty banana*
- 1/4 cup plant milk (almond, cashew, macadamia or coconut milk works well)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or agave syrup (optional)
- Small handful of ice cubes
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced*8
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries (or strawberries)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- Handful of kiwi berries
Other smoothie bowl toppings to consider
- Tablespoon of peanut butter, almond butter or seed butter
- Nuts and seeds
- Goji berries
- Coconut flakes
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a high powered blender, and blend on high until smooth and creamy. If needed, stop blender and scrap down the sides, move any stuck fruit pieces around a little, and blend again until smooth and creamy.***
- Pour into a bowl and top with kiwi, berries, pomegranate arils and kiwi berries (or fruit and other toppings of choice). Serve immediately.
- *Very ripe spotty bananas are naturally sweeter, which results in using less or no sweetener!
- **A small heart shaped cookie cutter was used to cut shapes from the kiwi slices.
- ***Try to avoid adding additional plant milk as this will result in your smoothie being runny, and not thick and creamy like you want it to be!
- Nutrition facts are to be used as a guide only and are calculated without optional ingredients or toppings.
Keywords: strawberry banana smoothie bowl, strawberry smoothie bowl, vegan smoothie bowl, smoothie, smoothie bowl, strawberry smoothie