Blood Orange + Carrot + Ginger Smoothies (Vegan)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 glasses Blood Orange + Carrot + Ginger Smoothies 1x
- 2 blood oranges, peeled
- 1 valencia orange, peeled
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- 1 thumb of ginger (2 inches/5cms long, 0.5 inches /1.4cms in diameter), peeled
- 1 cup water
- Handful of ice
- Place all ingredients into a high powdered blender. Blend on high for 1 to 1.5 minutes, until the fruit and veggies are liquified*.
- *I use a Vitmax, which is a high powdered blender. High powdered blenders like this work perfectly to liquify fruit, veggies and ice. If your blender struggles to liquify contents, blend for a few extra minutes… and if necessary and desired, strain through a nut bag or fine mess seive.
Keywords: smoothie, smoothies, blender juice, juice in blender, juicing, vitamix, blood orange, carrots, ginger, healthy snack, healthy snack recipes, Rachel’s Fit Kitchen