5 Minute Creamy Hummus (Vegan)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups of 5 Minute Creamy Hummus 1x
- 1 can (15.5oz / 439gram) chickpeas, drained + rinsed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- Sprinkle of ground chili or ground paprika
- Handful of flat leaf parsley and/or mint, finely chopped
- Place all hummus ingredients into a high powdered blender or food processor, and process until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
- Transfer hummus into a bowl, then (if desired) drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with pine nuts, chili/paprika and fresh herbs.
- Serving suggestions: 1). Serve with veggie sticks and/or crackers, 2). Dollop on the side of roasted root vegetables or grain bowl, 3). Spread on sandwiches.
- Store hummus in the fridge for up to one week.
- Nutrition facts are to be used as a guide only and are calculated without optional toppings.
Keywords: 5 minute creamy hummus, five minute creamy hummus, easy hummus recipe, creamy hummus, creamy hummus recipe, hummus recipe, homemade hummus, home made hummus, tahini, cumin, garlic, rachel’s fit kitchen