Orange Almond Pancakes (Vegan)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 Orange Almond Pancakes 1x
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup organic unbleached flour
- 1 cup plant milk (oat, almond or cashew works well)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons canola oil or vegan butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of one orange
- Pinch of salt
- Cooking oil spray or coconut oil, to grease the skillet
To serve (optional but recommended!)
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into thin slices or segments
- Maple syrup
- Powdered sugar
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat*. Grease the skillet with oil of choice, then pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter into the center of the skillet. Cook pancake until little bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for another couple of minutes until the pancake is golden brown on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Enjoy your Orange Almond Pancakes warm with fresh orange slices and maple syrup (and a light sprinkle of organic powdered sugar, if desired).
- *I like to use two skillets so I get all my Orange Almond Pancakes cooked more quickly!
- Flowers are for decoration purposes only- please do not eat any flowers unless you are 100% certain they are edible.
- Nutrition facts are to be used as a guide only and are calculated without optional toppings.
Keywords: orange almond pancakes, orange and almond pancakes, vegan pancakes, almond flour pancakes, almond flour, tasty vegan pancakes, pancakes, vegan breakfast, healthy breakfast, tasty vegan, Rachel’s Fit Kitchen
Since you’re a fan of pancakes, you might like to also checkout these vegan pancake recipes:
Banana Cinnamon Pancakes (Vegan)
Cranberry Orange Pancakes (Vegan)
Chocolate Chip Pancakes (Vegan)
Fluffy Pancakes (Vegan)
Lemon Blueberry Pancakes (Vegan)