Chocolate Chip Pancakes (Vegan)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 Chocolate Chip Pancakes 1x
- 1 cup organic unbleached flour
- 1 cup plant milk (oat, almond or cashew works well)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons canola or coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Cooking oil spray or coconut oil, to grease the skillet
To serve (optional but recommended!)
- Fresh strawberries
- Vegan butter
- Maple syrup
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat*. Grease the skillet with oil of choice, then pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter into the center of the skillet. Cook pancake until little bubbles form on the surface and chocolate is all melty, then flip and cook for another couple of minutes until the pancake is golden brown on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter.
Enjoy your Chocolate Chip Pancakes warm with all or some of the following: vegan butter, maple syrup and strawberries.
- *I like to use two skillets so I get all my Chocolate Chip Pancakes cooked more quickly!
- Nutrition facts are to be used as a guide only and are calculated without optional toppings.
Keywords: chocolate chip pancakes, vegan pancakes, chocolate chip, chocolate chips, tasty vegan pancakes, vegan pancakes, pancakes, vegan breakfast, tasty vegan, how to make pancakes, Rachel’s Fit Kitchen
Since you’re a fan of pancakes, you might like to also checkout these vegan pancake recipes:
Banana Cinnamon Pancakes (Vegan)
Cranberry Orange Pancakes (Vegan)
Fluffy Pancakes (Vegan)
Lemon Blueberry Pancakes (Vegan)
Orange Almond Pancakes (Vegan)