Turmeric Ginger Granola (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 cups of granola 1x
- Preheat over to 350F/176C and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Into a large bowl, add rolled oats, nuts/seeds, dried fruit, spices and salt. Stir until combined.
- To the dry ingredients, add maple syrup and coconut oil, and mix until well combined.
- Divide the granola mixture between the two prepared baking trays and spread out evenly.
- Bake granola for approximately 60 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes.
Enjoy your Turmeric Ginger Granola with vegan yogurt (like I have here!) or sprinkled on top of a smoothie bowl.
- *I used a combination of sliced almonds, pecan pieces, sesame seeds and pumpkin.
- **I used a combination of raisins, dried cranberries and figs.
- Nutrition facts are to be used as a guide only.
Keywords: turmeric ginger granola, turmeric granola, ginger granola, vegan granola, gluten-free granola, oats, oatmeal, healthy breakfast, vegan breakfast ideas, rachel’s fit kitchen