Blood Orange Rosemary Infused Water
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 pitcher 1x
- 2 blood oranges, sliced*
- 2 oranges, sliced*
- Handful of fresh rosemary
- Handful of ice
- Add orange slices to a 64 oz / 2 liter pitcher. Bruise fresh rosemary leaves by crushing them in your hands (this helps to release the flavor), then add to pitcher. Fill with water (leaving room to add ice before serving), then set aside for 5 to 10 minutes for the flavors to infuse.
- Add ice, stir and then serve.
- * If you’re planning to drink the infused water fairly promptly, feel free to leave the orange rind on. However, if you’re planning to have the pitcher of infused water sitting out for an hour or longer, it’s recommended to remove the orange rind and pith (the white part) to avoid the water from getting bitter.
Keywords: infused water, blood orange rosemary infused water, orange infused water, rosemary