Kumquat Ginger Cooler
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 Kumquat Ginger Cooler 1x
- Juice of 10 kumquats
- 0.5 oz / 15ml ginger water
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- Sparkling water
- 1 thumb of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup water
To serve (optional but recommenced!)
- Squeezed kumquats
- Ginger slices
- Edible flowers
- Place ginger and water into a high powered blender and blend for 60 seconds. Place nut milk bag over a medium size bowl and pour ginger water into bag, then lightly squeeze bag with ginger pulp to release all the ginger water, discard ginger pulp. Transfer ginger water to a mason jar.
- Into a 8oz /230ml glass add kumquat juice (and squeezed kumquats), ginger water, agave syrup and ice, and then top with sparkling water and stir. If desired add a few slices of fresh ginger.
- Store ginger water in the fridge and use within 2 to 3 days.
- Nutrition facts are to be used as a guide only and are calculated without optional ingredients.
Keywords: kumquat ginger cooler, kumquat, ginger, mocktail, mocktails, zero proof cocktail, summer vibes, Rachel’s Fit Kitchen