Cranberry Orange Pancakes (Vegan)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8 Cranberry Orange Pancakes 1x
- 1 cup organic unbleached flour
- 1 cup plant milk (oat, almond or cashew works well)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons canola oil or vegan butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of one orange
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, cut in half
- Cooking oil spray or coconut oil, to grease the skillet
To serve (optional but recommended!)
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into thin slices or segments
- Handful of fresh cranberries, cut in half
- Maple syrup
- Powdered sugar
- Place all ingredients (besides the fresh cranberries) into a large bowl and whisk until well combined. Add fresh cranberries to the batter, mix carefully (you don’t want the cranberries to break up).
- Heat a skillet over medium heat*. Grease the skillet with oil of choice, then pour 1/4 to 1/3 cup of pancake batter into the center of the skillet. Cook pancake until little bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for another couple of minutes until the pancake is golden brown on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Enjoy your vegan Cranberry Orange Pancakes warm with fresh orange segments, cranberries and a drizzle of maple syrup (and a light sprinkle of organic powdered sugar, if desired).
- *I like to use two skillets so I get all my vegan Cranberry Orange Pancakes cooked more quickly!
- Flowers are for decoration purposes only- please do not eat any flowers unless you are 100% certain they are edible.
- Nutrition facts are to be used as a guide only and are calculated without optional toppings.
Keywords: cranberry orange pancakes, cranberry and orange pancakes, cranberry orange, vegan pancakes, tasty vegan pancakes, pancakes, vegan breakfast, healthy breakfast, tasty vegan, Rachel’s Fit Kitchen
Since you’re a fan of pancakes, you might like to also checkout these vegan pancake recipes:
Banana Cinnamon Pancakes (Vegan)
Chocolate Chip Pancakes (Vegan)
Fluffy Pancakes (Vegan)
Lemon Blueberry Pancakes (Vegan)
Orange Almond Pancakes (Vegan)