Fluffy Pancakes (Vegan)
Thick and fluffy pancakes that are guaranteed to make your mornings a lot better and lot more delicious!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 fluffy pancakes 1x
- 1 cup organic unbleached flour
- 1 cup plant milk (oat, almond or cashew works well)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons canola or coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Cooking oil spray or coconut oil, to grease the skillet
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat*. Grease the skillet with oil of choice, then pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter into the center of the skillet. Cook pancake until little bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for another couple of minutes until the pancake is golden brown on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter.
Enjoy your Fluffy Pancakes warm with fresh fruit, a drizzle of maple syrup, chia jam and/or vegan butter.
- *I like to use two skillets so I get all my Fluffy Pancakes cooked more quickly!
- Nutrition facts are to be used as a guide only and are calculated without optional toppings.
Keywords: fluffy pancakes, fluffy vegan pancakes, thick pancakes, thick vegan pancakes, tasty vegan pancakes, vegan pancakes, pancakes, vegan breakfast, healthy breakfast, tasty vegan, Rachel’s Fit Kitchen
Since you’re a fan of pancakes, you might like to also checkout these vegan pancake recipes:
Banana Cinnamon Pancakes (Vegan)
Cranberry Orange Pancakes (Vegan)
Chocolate Chip Pancakes (Vegan)
Lemon Blueberry Pancakes (Vegan)
Orange Almond Pancakes (Vegan)