Thick and fluffy vegan pancakes that are guaranteed to make your mornings a lot better and a lot more delicious.
- 1 cup organic unbleached flour
- 1 cup plant milk (I like almond, cashew or macadamia milk)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bi carbonate soda
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons canola or coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Cooking oil spray or coconut oil, to grease the skillet
- Place all ingredients to a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat*. Grease the skillet with oil of choice, then pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter into the center of the skillet. Cook pancake until little bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for another couple of minutes until the pancake is golden brown on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter.
Enjoy your pancakes warm with fresh fruit, a drizzle of maple syrup, chia jam and/or vegan butter.
- *I like to use two skillets so I get all my pancakes cooked more quickly!
Keywords: pancakes, pancake, breakfast, brunch, vegan, Rachel's Fit Kitchen