Pear Walnut Baked Oatmeal (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 12 squares of Pear Walnut Baked Oatmeal 1x
- 2 chia/flax eggs (made using 2 tablespoons ground chia or flax seeds)
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins, chopped
- 1/4 cup organic raw sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 cup oat milk
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 pears, cored and diced (around two cups)
- 1 pear, sliced lengthways
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon raw organic sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C and line a 9×13 inch (22x33cm) baking dish with parchment paper.
- Prepare chia/flax eggs by mixing together ground chia or flax seeds with six tablespoons of water. Allow mixture to thicken for five minutes.
- In a large bowl, add rolled oats, walnuts, chopped raisins, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
- To dry ingredients add prepared chia/flax eggs, oat milk, melted vegan butter, and vanilla extract. Mix well, then carefully fold in diced pears.
- Pour oatmeal mixture into prepared baking dish and gently flatten surface.
- Top the oatmeal with pear slices. Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl, then sprinkle over the pear slices and oatmeal.
- Bake oatmeal for 45 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted into the baked oatmeal comes out clean.
Keywords: pear walnut baked oatmeal, baked oatmeal with pears, easy baked oatmeal, vegan baked oatmeal, gluten free baked oatmeal, best baked oatmeal recipe, vegan baking, vegan breakfast ideas easy, vegan breakfast idea, Rachel’s fit kitchen