Lemon Blueberry Pancakes (Vegan)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 Lemon Blueberry Pancakes 1x
- 1 cup organic unbleached flour
- 1 cup plant milk (oat, almond or cashew works well)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons canola oil or vegan butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of one large lemon or 2 small lemons
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Cooking oil spray or coconut oil, to grease the skillet
To serve (optional but recommended!)
- Fresh blueberries
- Lemons, cut into quarters
- Powdered sugar
- Place all ingredients (besides the fresh blueberries) into a large bowl and whisk until well combined. Add fresh blueberries to the batter, mix carefully (you don’t want the blueberries to burst).
- Heat a skillet over medium heat*. Grease the skillet with oil of choice, then pour 1/4 to 1/3 cup of pancake batter into the center of the skillet. Cook pancake until little bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for another couple of minutes until the pancake is golden brown on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Enjoy your Lemon Blueberry Pancakes warm with fresh blueberries and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice (and a light sprinkle of organic powdered sugar, if desired).
- *I like to use two skillets so I get all my Lemon Blueberry Pancakes cooked more quickly!
- Flowers are for decoration purposes only- please do not eat any flowers unless you are 100% certain they are edible.
- Nutrition facts are to be used as a guide only and are calculated without optional toppings.
Keywords: lemon blueberry pancakes, lemon and blueberry pancakes, lemon blueberry, vegan pancakes, tasty vegan pancakes, pancakes, vegan breakfast, healthy breakfast, tasty vegan, Rachel’s Fit Kitchen
Since you’re a fan of pancakes, you might like to also checkout these vegan pancake recipes:
Banana Cinnamon Pancakes (Vegan)
Cranberry Orange Pancakes (Vegan)
Chocolate Chip Pancakes (Vegan)
Fluffy Pancakes (Vegan)
Orange Almond Pancakes (Vegan)