Banana Cinnamon Pancakes (Vegan)
- Prep Time: 5 minues
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 Banana Cinnamon Pancakes 1x
- 1 cup organic unbleached flour
- 1 cup plant milk (oat, almond or cashew works well)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or vegan butter, melted
- 2 medium spotty bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Cooking oil spray or coconut oil, to grease the skillet
To serve (optional but recommended!)
- 1 banana, sliced
- Maple syrup
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat*. Grease the skillet with oil of choice, then pour 1/4 to 1/3 cup of pancake batter into the center of the skillet. Cook pancake until little bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for another couple of minutes until the pancake is golden brown on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Enjoy your pancakes warm with banana slices and maple syrup.
- *I like to use two skillets so I get all my pancakes cooked more quickly!
- Nutrition facts are to be used as a guide only and are calculated without optional toppings.
Keywords: banana cinnamon pancakes, banana and cinnamon pancakes, banana cinnamon, vegan pancakes, tasty vegan pancakes, pancakes, vegan breakfast, healthy breakfast, tasty vegan, Rachel’s Fit Kitchen