Berry Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours in the fridge
- Total Time: 8 hours, 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 Berry Chia Pudding 1x
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (cashew or macadamia milk also works well)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries and raspberries, 1/2 cup mashed, 1/2 cup sliced
- Add coconut milk, almond milk, chia seeds and sweetener to a bowl. Whisk well to remove any clumps and air bubbles. Cover and store in the fridge overnight (or for at least three hours).
- Remove chia pudding from fridge and whisk well. Divide the mixture between two bowls. Add mashed berries to one bowl and mix well to combine.
- Layer the coconut chia pudding and strawberry chia pudding in a glass or jar. Alternate layers with fresh berries. Sprinkle with coconut flakes.
- If you find this Berry Chia Pudding serving size too large, simply divide between two bowls and save one for tomorrow or share your chia pudding with a friend 😀
- Nutrition facts are to be used as a guide only.
Keywords: berry chia pudding, strawberry chia pudding, raspberry chia pudding, vegan chia pudding, chia seed pudding, keto chia seed pudding, keto chia pudding, recipe for chia seed pudding, chia seed pudding vegan, rachel’s fit kitchen