As a kid I always loved chocolate, peanut butter and banana but it wasn’t until I was an adult that I tried my favorite ingredients blended together into a tasty smoothie. Now I’m hooked on this combo, big time!
Following a plant based diet and working out regularly, I like to add a little protein power to my smoothies to assist with reaching my daily protein goals. If you prefer, you can can leave the protein powder out, but I think it makes the smoothie extra creamy!Print
- 1 cup soy milk (or plant milk of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder
- 1 scoop chocolate plant based protein powder
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1-2 medjool dates or a drizzle of agave or maple syrup (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Keywords: chocolate,peanut butter,banana,protein,smoothie