Chia pudding has been one of my favorite breakfasts since I heard about these nutritious seeds just a couple of years ago! Not only are they healthy and filling, but chia pudding is one of my favorite meal prep recipes! Before you go to bed you mix everything together and in the morning you magically have a delicious breakfast waiting for you!Print
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or preferred plant milk)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- Add chia seeds, almond milk, 1 tbsp maple syrup and 2 tbsp cocoa powder to a bowl. Whisk well to remove any clumps or air bubbles.
- Cover chia mixture and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 3 hours.
- Add remaining maple syrup and cocoa powder to a small bowl. Mix well (heat in the microwave for 20 seconds if desired). Set aside.
- Whisk chia pudding well before serving to remove any lumps and to ensure a smooth consistency. If necessary, add a splash of plant milk.
- Layer chia pudding with fresh blueberries and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Enjoy!