An apple a day keeps the doctor away! Four of these delicious picklets contains around 1 apple… that still counts, doesn’t it? Add antioxidant packed blueberries to the mix and you’ve got yourself a healthy breakfast or snack!Print
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 chopped apple (lightly cooked)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Jam, to serve
- Blueberries, to serve
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Heat a skillet over medium/low heat. Spray with cooking oil.
- Using a measuring spoon, pour 2-3 tablespoons of batter into skillet. Sprinkle with 4-5 blueberries.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides. Repeat process with remaining ingredients.
- Spread a little jam over each pikelet, top with blueberries and serve while warm.
Recipe by my mum 😀