Pitaya is the strange looking fruit of a cactus native to Mexico. The fruit is famous for making refreshing smoothie bowls, nice cream and drinks, and the pink pitaya has an amazing naturally vibrant color!Print
- 7oz (200 grams) frozen pink pitaya/dragon fruit
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 frozen bananas, peeled
- 1-2 tbsp agave or maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- 6 waffle cones
- Place frozen fruit into a high powered blender and pulse until smooth. Add a little water or plant milk, if needed to get it moving.
- Return to the freezer for 2 hours before serving.
- Remove for the freezer for up to five minutes before serving. Top with fresh berries.