Take your smoothie to the next level by adding spices! For this one I added turmeric and ginger, which perfectly complimented the mango. Give it a try- I’m sure you’ll love it!Print
- 1/2 cup frozen mango pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen papaya pieces
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 medjool date, pitted
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Alternatively to achieve this layered look all you have to do is:
- Place banana and 1/2 cup almond milk into blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Transfer smoothie to a bowl.
- Place mango, papaya, turmeric, ginger, medjool date and 1/2 cup almond milk. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Layer smoothies into a glass, alternating between smoothies until the desired layered effect is achieved.
- Serving Size: 1 Smoothie
Keywords: mango, papaya,banana,turmeric,ginger,medjool dates