Hands up if you like to have a little sweet treat everyday
This weeks sweet treat are these decadent Maca Crunch Truffles.
1/2 cup raw walnuts, divided
1/2 cup cacao butter, melted
1/2 cup coconut butter, softened
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp maca powder
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup sweet cacao nibs, divided
1. Place is 1/4 cup of walnuts in a food processor. Add the cacao butter, coconut butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar, maca powder, vanilla, and salt. Process until well combined.
2. Add the last 1/4 cup of walnuts and 2 tbsp of sweet cacao nibs and process briefly to chop, but leaving a little texture.
3. Spoon into a bowl and refrigerate for about 20 minutes to slightly harden.
4. Grind the remaining sweet cacao nibs in a spice grinder to form a coarse powder, and place into a small bowl.
5. Use a melon ball scooper to form truffle mixture into balls, then carefully roll the balls in cacao nib powder to dust the outer surface. Place balls on plate and refrigerate for one hour to set completely, then store at room temperature.
I hope you’ll give the recipe a try- trust me, they are sooo scrumptious!
Recipe from Navitas Naturals